Wunderbar! Grand Geneva Resort & Spa is hosting a fun Oktoberfest beer and food festival at its indoor Ski Chalet on Friday, October 2 from 7-10pm featuring a four-course dinner from 7-9pm, beer tasting 7-10pm, plus live music. Grand Geneva's culinary team, led by Executive Chef Nelly Buleje, is partnering with some of Lake Geneva's favorite food suppliers Lake Geneva Country Meats and Simple Bakery to bring you fresh, local Oktoberfest flavors. Due to limited availability, tickets must be purchased in advance by booking online or by calling 262-249-4788 Must be 21 or older to attend, tables range from 2-6 people per table. Masks are required except for while seated at tables. Tables will be socially distanced and weather permitting, outdoor access will be available.
Four course meal includes fall favorites such as
- Roasted Kielbasa and hot potato slaw on a hoagie
- Traditional bratwurst on a potato roll
- Bockwurst with whole grain mustard spatzle and braised cabbage
- Weisswurst sausage on a pretzel roll
- Nurnburg prat with German potato salad
- Simple Bakery pretzels with assorted mustards and cheese spreads
The evening will also feature four local breweries:
- Lakefront Brewery
- Topsy Turvy Brewery
- Mobcraft Beer Brewing
- City Lights Brewing Co.