Are you a frequent skier or snowboarder? Purchase a season pass for unlimited skiing and snowboarding all season long for one low price at Grand Geneva's very own Mountain Top in Lake Geneva, WI. Near Chicago, Grand Geneva has no blackout dates, tons of resort benefits to share with your family and friends, and offers the best ski hills in Wisconsin.
Why buy a season pass this year? Season pass holders will enjoy unlimited skiing all winter long. No restricted capacity level for pass holders. No waiting in ticket lines.
October 1 - November 7, 2020
November 8 - November 29, 2020
November 30 - January 31, 2021
February 1 - February 28, 2021
*Family membership includes three participants - 2 adults and 1 child. Child must be 17 and under living in the same household. Each additional family member is $50.
Maintaining a "B" average during the season:
• No capacity limits for season pass holders - unlimited skiing all season long
• No waiting in ticket lines
• 50% off lift ticket and rental for your guest when accompanied by a season pass holder, one guest per day, per pass holder
• 20% discount on regular-priced merchandise at White River Gifts, WELL Spa® + Salon, and The Mountain Top Ski Shop
• 20% discount on salon and spa services at WELL Spa® + Salon*
• 20% discount on rooms at Grand Geneva Resort & Spa and Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark*
• 20% discount on food purchases in Ristorante Brissago, Geneva ChopHouse and the Grand Cafe (for up to 8 people, alcoholic beverages are not included)
• Seasonal ski and locker rental available
• Season pass holders party: raffle prizes, food, games, drink specials.20% discount on food purchases in Ristorante Brissago, Geneva ChopHouse and the Grand Cafe (for up to 8 people, alcoholic beverages are not included)
* Discounts exclude holidays. Limit up to three rooms per night. Rooms are based on availability. Valid from date of season pass purchase until the end of the ski season. Not valid with the honor roll season pass.
Call (262) 249-4726 for more information and to learn about cross-country skiing and snowshoeing season passes too.