Grand Geneva Resort & Spa offers a variety of lodging options for a unique getaway.
Saturdays on Embers TerraceLearn More Learn More
Host Your Golf Outing At Grand Geneva
Let our experienced golf team assist in planning a one-of-a-kind Lake Geneva golf outing at the beautiful Grand Geneva Golf Resort. Our location, just one hour outside of Chicago and Milwaukee, is convenient for all of your attendees. Whether a group of 12 or 300, you will receive individual attention and tournaments tailored to your needs. Reservations are accepted up to one year in advance, for groups of 12 or more.
1. Golf Fundraisers - We offer grand-priced packages for fundraising events of all sizes, from large-scale charity golf tournaments to small receptions or dinners.
2. Corporate Golf Events - Our experienced team of golf event experts will plan your tournament flawlessly. Whether you're looking for a unique meeting or you're on the property for a large-scale convention, let us handle the little details for you.
3. Social Events - Bring a group of friends and have a great time on the course. We ensure the outing will be a success!
4. Live-Scoring - Powered by Golf Genius
With our team planning the entire day and a variety of on-site amenities, like Links Bar and Grill and even professional golf lessons, you can fully enjoy your special event knowing it has the Grand Geneva touch. More accommodations include:
Start planning your summer golf getaway! Stay on select Sundays in June and receive your accommodations, 36 holes of golf and breakfast starting at $310 per person.
Email email@example.com to reserve your outing.
Invited to a corporate golf outing but not a golfer? Don't panic, here are five tips on how to make it to the 19th hole with your confidence and pride intact.
1. Learn the lingo (and what not to say) - in a corporate outing, nearly all "tournaments" are scrambles, it simply means everyone hits and then the team picks the best shot and all players play the next shot from there
2. Learn to putt - great putts win holes and you can putt with ANY putter
3. No clubs, no problem - borrow from a friend or call the course ahead of time to reserve a rental set
4. It's all about the grip - grab a club and check out a tutorial video to learn how to hold and swing the club
5. Have fun - don't be afraid to ask golfers with you for help or tips, golfers love to talk about golf
And if all else fails, make sure everyone has a beer, something to eat or a joke to laugh about. As they say, any day on the golf course is better than a day in the office.