With our team planning the entire day and a variety of on-site amenities, like Links Bar and Grill and even professional golf lessons, you can fully enjoy your special event knowing it has the Grand Geneva touch. More accommodations include:
Entice your guests with huge grand prizes for a hole-in-one. Choose from one of five packages with prizes ranging from $10,000 to $100,000.
Invited to a corporate golf outing but not a golfer? Don't panic, here are five tips from our Golf Professional, Kyle Kunash, on how to make it to the 19th hole with your confidence and pride intact.
1. Learn the lingo (and what not to say) - in a corporate outing, nearly all "tournaments" are scrambles, it simply means everyone hits and then the team picks the best shot and all players play the next shot from there
2. Learn to putt - great putts win holes and you can putt with ANY putter
3. No clubs, no problem - borrow from a friend or call the course ahead of time to reserve a rental set
4. It's all about the grip - grab a club and check out a tutorial video to learn how to hold and swing the club
5. Have fun - don't be afraid to ask golfers with you for help or tips, golfers love to talk about golf
And if all else fails, make sure everyone has a beer, something to eat or a joke to laugh about. As they say, any day on the golf course is better than a day in the office.