A spring break by the lake – A Lake Geneva spring break getaway for the whole family.
At Grand Geneva, we are encouraging families to take an actual break this spring and enjoy a longer spring break full of activities and relaxation. There’s something for every member of the family to enjoy. From princess breakfasts to balloon builds; from golf to spa; and indoor waterpark to horseback riding, there’s something for every traveler to fill their days for a longer spring break. The best part? The longer you stay, the more you save, and you can still take a break from the cold with the resort’s indoor pools and waterpark. Win/win.
Spring at Grand Geneva
- For those looking for more relaxation, adventure, or both, the 1,300 acre Grand Geneva Resort & Spa offers guests several activities including a relaxing indoor pool and hot tub, horseback riding, scooter rentals, hiking trails, championship golf, a WELL Spa + Salon, state of the art fitness center, plus award winning dining. This spring, the resort is offering a 15% discount and $50 resort credit on a two-night stay and a 25% discount and $100 resort credit on stay of three-nights or more. Rates begin at $141 per night and this offer is bookable through the end of 2023.
- Easter will be here before you know it and have everything your family wants to eat on Easter: extravagant brunch with complimentary Champagne and Bloody Mary's, excellent service, and beautiful countryside views for the best Easter photo backdrop. Get a head start on restaurant reservations with Grand Geneva’s popular Easter brunch, April 9, 2023.
- Treat mom to something special this Mother’s Day. Join us for Mother’s Day Brunch and spoil her with an extravagant meal with unlimited Champagne, a loaded Bloody Mary Bar, a relaxing spa, and maybe even a few hours of peace on the green. Let us do all the cooking for mom so you can show her all your love and affection.
Spring at Timber Ridge Lodge
- Families will enjoy Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark, an all-suite resort featuring all the necessary amenities for a home away from home family spring break – including a kitchen and indoor waterpark. Named one of the country’s top waterparks, Timber Ridge’s Moose Mountain Falls is always a comfortable 86-degrees and it is only a car ride away from most major Midwest cities. Moose Mountain Falls offers an array of family activities to entertain travelers of all ages including 50,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterpark fun which features 35-foot high slides, a lazy river that puts the “break” in spring break, three-person rafts for triple the fun, a water table for the little splashers, its own fast-serve restaurant, plus pool-side cocktails for mom and dad. And this spring break, guests can take advantage of savings including 10% off a two-night stay plus a $10 arcade credit; 10% off a three-night stay with $10 arcade credit and a large 2-topping pizza; and a 10% discount off a four-night stay plus $10 arcade credit, a large 2-topping pizza, and 4 large souvenir ICEE drink cups. Rates begin at $144. This offer is available March 12 through April 30, 2023.
- Timber Ridge also has tickets to Lake Geneva's Big Balloon build. Enjoy a two-night package full of fun for the whole family when you stay at Timber Ridge for this new Lake Geneva event. This special Big Balloon Build package includes a two-night stay on Friday, March 24 and Saturday March 25, 2023; 4 waterpark passes (6 for a two-bedroom suite); 4 tickets to the Big Balloon Build at nearby Covenant Harbor in Lake Geneva; breakfast for 4 with the Easter Bunny at the Big Balloon Build (at either 9am or 10am on Saturday, March 25 at Covenant Harbor); $30 dining credit at Timber Ridge; $10 arcade credit; plus a do-it-your-self balloon animal kit.
- Families interested in meeting a magical snow princess will enjoy Timber Ridge’s Snow Princess Breakfast on Sunday, March 12. The resort is offering a special package for guests to enjoy overnight accommodations in a suite; 4 waterpark passes (6 for a two-bedroom suite); a $20 arcade card; breakfast for four on Sunday, March 12 with seatings from 8-10:30am in Cascades Ballroom includes cookie decorating station, meet and greet with the Snow Princesses and autographed princess photos for each child; plus souvenir stickers to bring home. This special princess package is available Saturday, March 11.