The award-winning Grand Geneva Resort & Spa located in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin offers groups the opportunity to reserve private accommodations and book entire buildings throughout its 1,300 acre resort campus.
Consistently rated as one of Wisconsin's top business and leisure resort destinations and the premier choice for conventions and meetings in Lake Geneva, WI, the resort offers a variety of functional conference space and room options designed to accommodate any event and social distancing requirements (all while following the resort's CleanCare Pledge).
And social distancing is easy (and fun) at 1,300 acre property. The resort offers plenty of seasonal outdoor experiences year-round such as beautiful Wisconsin hiking, mountain bike trails, skiing, horseback riding, motorized scooter rentals, classic car rentals, championship golf, tennis, and more.
Grand Geneva's hotel buyout package includes:
- Private group accommodations with option to reserve a resort building
- Both wired and wireless internet access
- Basic audio visual
- Use of Grand Geneva’s Resort Conference Center
- Total of (12) meeting rooms 20,000 sq. ft. of meeting space (4 boardrooms, 3 divisible ballrooms
- Designated remote registration area
- (2) Private entrances
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary fitness center and spa access
- Access outdoor running or hiking trails
Rates begin at $129 per person
For more information visit grandgeneva.com/meetings or contact us at 262-248-8811.