Important Message for Golfers - Coronavirus (COVID-19)
As you plan your visit to our golf courses, you may have questions about our efforts to address Coronavirus (COVID-19). While we do not foresee any issues during your visit, please be assured that we are taking this matter very seriously, with the health and wellness of our guests and associates as our foremost concern. Everyday, we closely monitor and analyze the developments and statements from local, national and international health agencies, and we are taking actions to comply with the directives based on facts and medical science.
While we always strive to maintain the highest standards when it comes to cleaning our resort, we are taking it even further by increasing the frequency of our cleanings and concentrating on high traffic areas.
- Tee times will be spaced to avoid multiple foursomes gathering at any stage of the course.
- Food and beverage offerings have been adjusted to comply with Wisconsin COVID-19 requirements.
Additionally, we are taking the following precautions:
- All water coolers and water stations have been turned off or removed.
- Pencils and scorecards will be available upon request.
- We are ensuring associates follow procedural protocols of frequent hand washing, through regular communication, signage in key associate areas, and providing additional hand sanitizer dispensers.
- We are increasing the frequency of cleaning high-touch surfaces and additional cleaning of golf carts pre and post rounds with a bleach-based solution.
Our leadership team is meeting daily to monitor the situation, and we pledge to continue addressing this important matter with the utmost care, which will include staying in communication with our guests as we have updates to share.
We hope the above measures address any concerns regarding the proper handling of the Coronavirus situation.
- We are reinforcing training procedures with the support of our vendor-partner Ecolab, to ensure cleaning processes are routinely executed at the highest standards by our employees.
- If an associate appears to be suffering from flu-like symptoms, they will be asked to promptly seek medical attention and will be prohibited from returning to work until they are free of symptoms.