compensation and benefits
As a member of the Grand Geneva team, you can earn eligibility for:
- Medical, dental, vision - we offer multiple competitive options with top providers.
- Short-term and long-term disability - at no expense to our associates after one year of employment.
- Life insurance - equal to the associate's annual salary, plus an accidental death and dismemberment benefit that are both provided at no cost to the associate. Additional life insurance for spouse and dependents can be purchased as well.
- 401 (k) - extremely competitive 401 (k) plan that associates are eligible for 90 days after starting.
- Employee assistance program
- Marcus stock option plan - after associates have met qualifications, they are able to purchase stock in The Marcus Corporation through an easy plan of post-tax payroll deduction.
- Flexible schedule - based on position, we have such a variety of jobs with a variety of schedules that no what what your personal schedule is, we have a position that works for you.
- Competitive base hourly wage - we offer competitive wages and value our associates' contribution to our property and company
- Tuition reimbursement - for eligible associates and programs
Please contact our office at (262) 245-7633 with any additional questions.