Winter is almost over! We are celebrating one of the last weekends to ski and snowboard with a Winter Beach Bash at The Mountain Top at Grand Geneva on Saturday, March 13. All resort guests and ski guests are invited to join us!
- Island Grill - enjoy brats, burgers and more at our outdoor grill from 11am to 6pm
- Hawaiian Shirt Contest - grab your favorite Hawaiian shirt and wear it while you shred our slopes for a chance to win a Grand Prize. Plus, five free lift tickets will be randomly given out when we see your island style.
- Pond Skim - turn your snow skis into water skis, weather permitting.
- Island Hop Obstacle Course - conquer the obstacles for a chance to be named Island Winner.
- Face Painting - 11am to 1pm
- Limbo - 1 to 2pm
- Cardboard Boat on the Slopes Race - 3 to 4 pm - bring your own cardboard boat, constructed from duct tape and cardboard only
A lift ticket is required for all activities. Call (262) 249-4726 for more information.
The health, safety, and well-being of our guests, associates and community is always a top priority. Due to COVID-19 related safety guidelines and recommendations from health officials, attendance at this year's IDUNN with Winter Beach Bash at Grand Geneva on Saturday, February 6, 2021, will be limited to resort guests and ski guests only.
In an effort to limit the capacity for safety purposes, all activities do require a lift ticket and are open to all ski guests and resort guests only.
Celebrating special occasions and creating memories with the Lake Geneva community is a treasured experience for the entire Grand Geneva team. This was a difficult decision but is the safest course in this delicate time. We thank the community for its support and understanding.