Join us indoors at the Grand Geneva Ski Chalet for an evening of food, beer and live music.
Reservations are required. Please book online or call (262) 249-4788. Must be at least 21 years of age to attend. Please indicate table size upon booking. Tables range from 2-6 people per table. Masks are required when you are not at your table. Tables will be socially distanced. Outdoor access readily available, weather permitting.
- Friday, October 2 from 7-10pm
- Four-Course Dinner 7-9pm, served tableside
- Beer Tasting 7-10pm, stations
- Live Music
- $75 per person inclusive of taxes and fees
Grand Geneva's culinary team, led by Chef Nelly Buleje, is partnering with local suppliers Lake Geneva Country Meats and Simple Bakery to bring you fresh-local Oktoberfest flavors. Four-courses will include:
- Roasted Kielbasa and hot potato slaw on a hoagie
- Traditional bratwurst on a potato roll
- Bockwurst with whole grain mustard spatzle and braised cabbage
- Weisswurst sausage on a pretzel roll
- Nurnburg prat with German potato salad
- Simple pretzels with assorted mustards and cheese spreads
The evening will also feature four regional breweries:
- Lakefront Brewery
- Topsy Turvy Brewery
- Mobcraft Beer Brewery
- City Lights Brewing Co.