Our focus is integrative fitness. Let us help you find the plan that will transform you to the point of feeling great in your own skin. We make functional fitness fun while offering a wide range of fitness classes and activities. We have chosen the best and most experienced trainers and coaches to motivate, inspire and insure your safety.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Daily fitness training. Our certified, high-energy instructors and personal trainers will lead you through a broad range of fitness disciplines. From beginners to advanced fitness enthusiasts, our team will provide the motivation you need.
Fitness classes. Our cutting edge fitness schedule offers many formats including cardio classes such as Zumba®, Piloxing®, Cycling and much more. We also offer a variety of strength classes including Les Mills Body Pump®, R.I.P.P.E.D.® and Fitball are a few. Or find a whole new level of calm in our many mind and body classes including Les Mills Body Flow®.
Confidence building. Break through the barrier. Here, you will expand your horizons, conquer new challenges and break through the fears that hold you back. Our Rock Wall climbing experience is just one of these confidence builders.
The Great Outdoors. Never underestimate the value of getting out in the fresh air. Our location amidst 1,300 gorgeous acres of woods and rolling hills is ideal for hiking, jogging, walking, biking or just enjoying the nature. In winter, cross-country, downhill skiing and snow shoeing are available along with ice skating and even sledding. In warm weather, we boast two spectacular golf courses, tennis courts and an outdoor pool to enjoy.
Group Fitness Classes Include:
- Body Flow®
- Body Pump®
- Cardio Tennis
- Aqua Fitness
Customized Activities Include:
- Rock wall - 12 separate routes, ranging from beginner to advanced.
- Tennis - Reserve a court or schedule a lesson* with our Tennis Pro.
- Golf - Swing away at the driving range, schedule a lesson* with one of our Golf Instructors or play a round* at one of our two championship courses, The Brute and The Highlands.
- Personal training* - Strength, Cardio, Pilates, Aqua or TRX. Our expert fitness staff can provide you with the training format of your choice.
- Horseback riding* - 45 minute guided trail ride offers a scenic view of the beautiful Grand Geneva Resort & Spa grounds
- Nutrition coaching* - Learn more on how to fuel your body for more energy.
- Skiing* - Enjoy skiing or snowboarding all winter long at The Mountain Top at Grand Geneva.
- Cross-country skiing
- Ice Skating