WELL Spa® + Salon + Fitness Center Membership
WELL Spa® + Salon and Fitness Center is a full-service facility with lavish choices for fitness and relaxation. As a member, you'll enjoy everything from tennis, swimming, and a full range of fitness classes, to discounts on spa treatments, dining and even overnight stays at Grand Geneva and Timber Ridge Lodge. Amenities include daily robe and slippers, as well as separate women's and men's locker rooms complete with sauna, steam room, whirlpool and relaxation lounge. With refreshments in the spa cafe and an upscale retail shop, WELL Spa® + Salon and Fitness Center will renew your senses in an environment of relaxation.
All memberships include:
- All group exercise classes including Zumba and Body Pump
- A fitness assessment and equipment orientation
- Locker room access featuring Swedish showers, whirlpool and eucalyptus steam
- Complimentary use of the indoor climbing wall
- Discounts on childcare
- 20% discount on restaurants and recreation at the resort
Grand Resort Membership - Individual: $3600
Family Member Add-on: $1520
Includes everything in the annual spa membership plus a full golf membership
Annual Spa/Fitness Membership - Individual: $840 per year
Family Member Add-on: $735
6 Month Spa/Fitness Membership - Individual: $525
Family Member Add-on: $420
Forever Young Spa/Fitness Membership (persons 60 yrs and older)
Individual - 15% off (excluding add-ons and corporate, executive and grand memberships)
Annual Corporate Membership
At least five individuals must sign up as a group and from the same company. Proof of employment is required. A one time initiation fee applies for the company.
Annual: $735 per person
6 month: $475 per person
- Kids Are Grand childcare discounts, $4 per child per hour for kids 5 and over and $5 per child per hour for kids 4 and under (maximum 2 hours), diapers, changing items, bottles and snacks are to be provided by the parents.
- Use of indoor tennis courts 11am-4pm, Monday-Friday
- Use of outdoor tennis courts anytime, reservations are required
- Use of 35' indoor climbing wall with advanced reservations (members only)
- A choice of fitness classes available each week (some fees may apply)
20% discount on the following:
- Salon/spa services at WELL Spa® + Salon*
- Golf reservations made with 48 hours (up to 4 players)*
- Rooms at Grand Geneva*
- Rooms at Timber Ridge Lodge*
- Food purchases in Ristoranté Brissago, Geneva ChopHouse and Grand Cafe (for up to 8 people, alcoholic beverages are not included)
- Regular priced merchandise at White River Gifts and Sundries, the Golf Shop, WELL Spa® + Salon and The Mountain Top Ski Shop
- Lift tickets at The Mountain Top
*Discounts exclude holidays. Limit up to three rooms per night. Rooms based on availability.
To purchase a membership or for more information please call (262) 249-4750.
As a member, your first Fitness Assessment is complimentary. There is a fee for additional assessments. A Fitness Assessment includes body composition testing (body-fat analysis), flexibility, and an ergometer-bike test to measure cardio-respiratory endurance. Each appointment takes 60 minutes.
This is complimentary to all members. A Fitness Specialist will demonstrate how to use the cardiovascular and strength training machines, with proper settings for each individual. Make all appointments at the fitness desk.
A one-on-one personalized exercise program with a Fitness Specialist can help you get started on your own fitness program, or it can assist you with an advanced program if you need a change in your fitness regimen. Training may consist of the following: strength training machines, free weights, resistance bands, sport specific exercises, flexibility, and any personal objectives/ goals. Individual sessions or packages may be purchased and you may use them in a half-hour or full hour sessions.
Monday - Friday: 6am - 9pm
Saturday: 7am - 8pm
Sunday: 7am - 7pm
Terms of Agreement
See a complete description of membership terms of agreement.
Program & Scheduling
- When you enter The Fitness Center, please stop at the reception desk. This is where you will make your appointments as well as get your locker, robe and shower slippers. Please always bring your membership card with you and present it at the reception desk.
- The reception desk is where you will settle your account. You may charge your activities and purchases to your credit card or pay cash.
- You can make appointments for services in person at The Fitness Center reception desk or by calling (262) 248-8811. Appointments are necessary for all fitness/sports activities, spa services and tennis court rentals. Appointments and advance booking privileges are available on a first come, first served basis.
- The fitness staff will be pleased to help you plan and monitor your exercises program so you can set and achieve your goals.
- All activities begin and end on time. Please be prompt to assure that you receive full service.
- When you bring a guest, please make sure that he/ she understands the policies of the Fitness Center.
Locker Room & Facilities
- Electronic lockers are available for daily use
- The Fitness Center is not responsible for articles lost or stolen. We ask that you do not bring personal items into the facility.
- The Fitness Center is a co-ed friendly facility. The only areas that are separate for men and women are the locker rooms, steam, sauna, whirlpool and lounge in the "wet area." Please wear proper attire to work out (swimsuit, tennis shoes, shirt, etc.). Tennis shoes are a must for workout areas and tennis courts. Link to terms of membership agreement
WELL Spa® Membership FAQs
Q. What does a fitness membership come with?
A. All memberships come with full use of the facility along with fitness classes and special resort wide discounts.
Q. Do you have a monthly billing option?
A. No, all memberships must be paid in full at the time of purchase.
Q. Do you have personal trainers?
A. Yes, the WELL Spa® has a very knowledgeable fitness staff that can assist you with all of your personal fitness needs.
Q. Do I get a discount on personal training for being a member?
A. Yes, all members receive a 20% discount on personal training.
Q. Do you have lockers available to use for members?
A. Yes, all members are issued a daily locker key to use.
Q. Can I bring a friend for the day if I am a member?
A. Yes, all members can bring in guests for a daily fee of $10.00 per guest.
Q. Can I bring in my children if I am a member?
A. No, the Well Spa is a 16 and older facility so children under this age will not be permitted to use the facility.
Q. Do you provide child care for members?
A. Yes, we have a special member rate for our Kids Are Grand Center so our members can take advantage of this great benefit.
Q. What if I purchase a membership and then for some reason I am unable to utilize it for a long period of time.
A. All spa members may choose to suspend their memberships one time during the course of the membership for illness, extended vacation, death or other personal reasons for a minimum of six weeks and a maximum of six months, at which point the unused time will be added to the end of your membership.
Q. What kind of fitness classes do you offer to members?
A. The WELL Spa® has a variety of fitness classes from Kickboxing to Yoga and everything in between; see our full class schedule for details.
For more information please call (262) 248-8811.