Ice Skating & Sledding
Grand Geneva offers ice skating and sledding during the winter season at The Mountain Top. (Rentals dependent on daily weather conditions).
Sledding and Ice Skating OPEN!
The ice skating rink is located outside of Leinenkugel's Mountain Top Lodge at the ski hill. The sledding hill is also located down at the ski hill. Warm up by the outdoor fire pit or indoor fireplace, grab a bite to eat at Leinenkugels' Mountain Top Lodge and enjoy views of the skiers and boarders plummeting down the hill.
- Rentals can be picked up from the Ski Shop
- A liability waiver needs to be completed for every family using the facility
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Non Resort guests may use the ice rink and sledding hill
- Payment for rental may be made with cash, credit card or room charge
Ice Skating Rental Rates
$10 per hour (includes rental and rink fee)
Complimentary access to rink with your own skates
Sled Rental Rates
$10 per hour
No sleds are allowed in the ski area at anytime.
Hours of Operation.
Monday-Thursday: Noon - 9pm
Friday, Saturday and Sunday: 9am-10pm