Ski in Lake Geneva
At The Mountain Top:
- Enjoy skiing and snowboarding all winter long with our snowmaking capabilities
- Three chairlifts and two carpet lifts
- Take Skiing and snowboarding lessons - professional ski instructors available for kids or adults
- Rent ski and snowboard equipment
- Snow shoe equipment available at the WELL Spa + Salon
- Relax in Leinenkugels Mountain Top Lodge
- Purchase accessories at our Snow Sport Shop
- Purchase Gift Cards for all your snow sport needs
- Enjoy group rates
- Night time ski
- Trolley transportation available from guest rooms at Grand Geneva and Timber Ridge
- Three chairlifts and two wonder carpets
- Over 30 acres with 18 runs
- Terrain Park
- 211' vertical
Hours of OperationThe Mountain Top is currently closed for the season. See you next season!
|Saturday||9:00 am||10:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am||10:00 pm|
|Monday||10:00 am||10:00 pm|
|Tuesday||12:00 pm||9:00 pm|
|Wednesday||12:00 pm||9:00 pm|
|Thursday||12:00 pm||9:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am||10:00 pm|
Area Ticket Prices
Friday thru Monday and Holidays (December 20-January 6, January 17-20 and February 14-17, holiday rates apply):
|10am to 10pm||$47||$38|
|3pm to 10pm||$37||$28|
Childs ticket available for children 11 yrs old & younger, children 6 and under are free with paid adult ticket.
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday:
|12pm to 9pm||$28||$23|
Childs ticket available for children 11 yrs old & younger, children 6 and under are free with one paid adult ticket. Seniors - 65 and older, half price ticket available.
Purchase Lift Tickets Online and Save
*Limited availability in online store, tickets are always available on-site.
View Mountain Map Release of Liability
Cross-Country Skiing - Season Pass Available!
|Trail Pass (10am - 4pm)||$6||$6|