Ski in Lake Geneva
At The Mountain Top:
- Enjoy skiing and snowboarding all winter long with our snowmaking capabilities
- Three chairlifts and two carpet lifts
- Take Skiing and snowboarding lessons - professional ski instructors available for kids or adults
- Rent ski and snowboard equipment
- Snow shoe equipment available at the WELL Spa + Salon
- Relax in Leinenkugels Mountain Top Lodge
- Purchase accessories at our Snow Sport Shop
- Purchase Gift Cards for all your snow sport needs
- Enjoy group rates
- Night time ski
- Trolley transportation available from guest rooms at Grand Geneva and Timber Ridge
- Three chairlifts and two wonder carpets
- Over 30 acres with 18 runs
- Terrain Park
- 211' vertical
Hours of OperationOn Christmas Eve the ski hill will close at 4pm and reopen on Christmas Day at 12pm. The ski hill will be open from 9am to 10pm on both December 31 and January 1 to celebrate the new year. Happy Holidays!
|Saturday||9:00 am||10:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am||10:00 pm|
|Monday||10:00 am||10:00 pm|
|Tuesday||12:00 pm||9:00 pm|
|Wednesday||12:00 pm||9:00 pm|
|Thursday||12:00 pm||9:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am||10:00 pm|
Holiday Hours and Pricing
Saturday, December 20 through Wednesday, December 24 regular weekend hours and rates of adults for $49 and children for $39 will apply. The ski hill will close early at 4pm on December 24 and reopen at 12pm on December 25.
Thursday, December 25 through January 4 Holiday rates and hours will apply. Please see below chart for weekend and weekday pricing.
Friday thru Monday (non-holidays):
Area Ticket Prices
|10am to 9pm||$49||$39|
|3pm to 10pm||$39||$28|
Child's ticket available for children 11 yrs old & younger, children 6 and under are free with paid adult ticket.
Holidays (December 25, 2014 through January 4, January 16-19 and February 13-15, 2015)
|9am to 10pm||$53||$41|
|3pm to 10pm||$39||$28|
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday:
|12pm to 9pm||$28||$23|
Childs ticket available for children 11 yrs old & younger, children 6 and under are free with one paid adult ticket. Seniors - 65 and older, half price ticket available.
Purchase Lift Tickets Online and Save
*Limited availability in online store, tickets are always available on-site.
NEW Frequent Skier Punch Cards
Purchase a punch card this year and save! Get 10 area tickets for $250 to use any time during the 2014-15 ski season. Purchase at the Ski Chalet or call (262) 249-4726 for more information.
Purchase Punch Card
Cross-Country Skiing - Season Pass Available!
|Trail Pass (10am - 4pm)||$8||$8|