Ski in Lake GenevaThe Mountain Top will be open as soon as we can. Check back for more opening details soon.
At The Mountain Top:
- Enjoy skiing and snowboarding all winter long with our snowmaking capabilities
- Three chairlifts and two carpet lifts
- Take Skiing and snowboarding lessons - professional ski instructors available for kids or adults
- Rent ski and snowboard equipment
- Snow shoe equipment available at the WELL Spa + Salon
- Relax in Leinenkugels Mountain Top Lodge
- Purchase accessories at our Snow Sport Shop
- Purchase Gift Cards for all your snow sport needs
- Enjoy group rates
- Night time ski
- Trolley transportation available from guest rooms at Grand Geneva and Timber Ridge
- Our "Burton Experience" Learn to Ride program helps newcomers of anytypes whether first turns or individual learning
- No Ski Equipment? No problem with the Learn to Ride rentals, we serve both adults and keep safety in mind for children
- Three chairlifts and two wonder carpets
- Over 30 acres with 18 runs
- Terrain Park
- 211' vertical
Hours of Operation
|Saturday||9:00 am||10:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am||10:00 pm|
|Monday||12:00 pm||9:00 pm|
|Tuesday||12:00 pm||9:00 pm|
|Wednesday||12:00 pm||9:00 pm|
|Thursday||12:00 pm||9:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||10:00 pm|
The Mountain Top is closed for the season.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday (non-holidays):
Area Ticket Prices
|9am to 10pm||$49||$39|
|3pm to 10pm||$39||$28|
Child's ticket available for children 11 yrs old & younger, children 6 and under are free with paid adult ticket.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (non-holidays):
|12pm to 9pm||$28||$23|
|9am to 10pm||$53||$41|
|3pm to 10pm||$39||$28|
Childs ticket available for children 11 yrs old & younger, children 6 and under are $10 wihtout an adult and free with one paid adult ticket. Seniors - 65 and older, half price ticket available.
*Holidays - Dec. 21, 2015 - Jan. 3, 2016, Jan. 15-18 and Feb. 12-15
Purchase Lift Tickets Online and Save
*Limited availability in online store, tickets are always available on-site.
NEW Frequent Skier Punch Cards
Purchase a punch card this year and save! Get 10 area tickets for $250 to use any time during the 2015-16 ski season. Purchase at the Ski Chalet or call (262) 249-4726 for more information.
Purchase Punch Card
Cross-Country Skiing - Season Pass Available!
|Trail Pass (10am - 4pm)||$10||$10|