Skiing in Lake Geneva - Wisconsin's Best Ski Resort
Enjoy Wisconsin’s favorite family ski resort just one hour from Chicago. The Mountain Top at Grand Geneva boasts over 30 acres of downhill ski runs and terrain for all ages and abilities. Purchase lift tickets at the bottom of this page or save when you buy a season pass!
Skiing in Lake Geneva at The Mountain Top
- Enjoy skiing and snowboarding all winter long with our snowmaking capabilities
- Three chairlifts and two carpet lifts
- Take Skiing and snowboarding lessons - professional ski instructors available for kids or adults
- Rent ski and snowboard equipment
- Snow shoe equipment available at the WELL Spa + Salon
- Relax in Leinenkugels Mountain Top Lodge
- Purchase accessories at our Snow Sport Shop
- Purchase Gift Cards for all your snow sport needs
- Enjoy group rates
- Night time ski
- Trolley transportation available from guest rooms at Grand Geneva and Timber Ridge Lodge
- Our "Burton Experience" Learn to Ride program helps newcomers of any types whether first turns or individual learning
- No Ski Equipment? No problem with the Learn to Ride rentals, we serve both adults and keep safety in mind for children
- Three chairlifts and two wonder carpets
- Over 30 acres with 20 runs
- NEW six acre Terrain Park with dedicated lift
- 211' vertical
Hours of Operation
Friday, Saturday and Sunday (non-holidays):
Ski Resort Ticket Prices
|9am to 10pm||$49||$39|
|3pm to 10pm||$39||$28|
Child's ticket available for children 11 yrs old & younger, children 6 and under are free with paid adult ticket.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (non-holidays):
|12pm to 9pm||$28||$23|
|9am to 10pm||$53||$41|
|3pm to 10pm||$39||$28|
Childs ticket available for children 11 yrs old & younger, children 6 and under are $10 wihtout an adult and free with one paid adult ticket. Seniors - 65 and older, half price ticket available.
*Holidays - Dec. 19, 2016 - Jan. 2, 2017, Jan. 13-16 and Feb. 17-20
Purchase Lift Tickets Online and Save
*Limited availability in online store, tickets are always available on-site.
NEW Frequent Skier Punch Cards
Purchase a punch card this year and save! Get 10 area tickets for $250 to use any time during the 2016-17 ski season. Purchase at the Ski Chalet or call (262) 249-4726 for more information.
Purchase Punch Card
Cross-Country Skiing and Snow Shoeing - Season Pass Available!
|Trail Pass (10am - 4pm)||$10||$10|