Wisconsin Golf Courses- The Brute & Highlands
Wisconsin Golf at Grand Geneva
Regarded as one of the top award winning golf resorts in the country and ranked as one of the 2012 top 10 northern U.S. golf resorts by CondĂ© Nast Traveler, Grand Geneva is home to 36 holes of championship golf on The Brute and The Highlands courses.
Originally designed by Jack Nicklaus and Pete Dye, this Scottish style course was transformed in 1996 by Bob Cupp and was recently updated in 2006 by Bob Lohmann, with major renovations completed on holes 9, 12, and 15. So call or book online today and make The Brute and The Highlands part of your Wisconsin golf vacation.
The magnificent Brute, at over 7,000 yards, is one of the most challenging layouts in the Midwest and is considered one of Wisconsin's best golf courses. Enhanced with 68 bunkers and huge rolling greens, averaging over 8,000 square feet, this par-72 course is perfectly manicured and immaculately maintained.
Award Winning Golf in Wisconsin
- Meetings and Convention's Gold Tee Award, 2012
- CondĂ© Nast Traveler's 2012 Readers Poll for Top 10 Northern U.S. Golf Resorts
- Rated as One of the Top 25 Highest Slope-Rated Milwaukee Area Golf Courses by the Business Journal in 2012
- 2011 Greens of Distinction Award from Corporate & Incentive Travel Magazine
- Meetings and Convention's Gold Tee Award, 2011
- Wisconsin Meetings, Best Wisconsin Golf Resort, 2011
- CondĂ© Nast Traveler's 2010 Readers Poll for Top 5 Northern U.S. Golf Resorts
- 2010 Best of Wisconsin Meetings, Best Golf Resort Award
- Meetings and Conventions Magazine's Gold Tee Award, 2009
- Rated as One of the Top 25 Highest Slope-Rated Milwaukee Area Golf Courses by the Business Journal in 2009
- 2009 Best of Wisconsin Meetings - Best Golf Resort
- Rated one of America's Top Golf Courses 2009-10, Zagat Survey
- Golf Magazine's - Silver Medalist Resort (10th year)
- Wisconsin Section PGA/Resort Category - Merchandiser of the Year Award
- One of America's Top Golf Courses as noted in the Zagat Guide for 2006-07
- Meetings and Conventions Magazine - Gold Tee Award, 2006
- Meetings and Incentives Magazine's - Golden Links Award for exceptional golf facilities, management, and golf experience
- Golf Digest, Best Places to Stay- Four Star Rating. More than 4000 courses in North America rated for overall golf experience, value for the money, standard of service, condition of the course and normal pace of play for 18 holes
- Top award in the Resort categories of Best Course, Best Golf Shop Operations and Best Teaching Facility by the Golf Course Owners of Wisconsin, 2005 Course of the Year Awards
An exceptional Wisconsin golf experience with:
- Two championship golf courses
- New state of the art GPS yardage system
- Golf Shop - fully stocked with the newest fashion lines and golf equipment
- Links Bar & Grill - open for breakfast and lunch
- Refreshment cart service
- Practice area with driving range/putting/chipping green
- Learning center with professional instruction
- Customized group and corporate outings
- Golf packages
- Regular and twilight memberships
- WSGA handicap system
All rates include cart fee, complete use of practice facility with range balls, club storage, GPS yardage system, locker room facilities, and Grand Geneva divot tool and ball marker.Â Price does not include 5.5% Wisconsin sales tax.
And to help you ready yourself for your next round :
Grand Geneva features a superb practice chipping and putting green, driving range and one of the finest resort golf shops in the nation. Having been selected as one of the top 50 golf resorts in America for the past 9 years, you can be certain that a truly exciting golfing experience awaits you.
Grand Geneva Golf Dress Code Policy: No denim allowed. Shorts must be hemmed. Collared shirts are required. Please note that tank tops and cutoffs are not permitted in our dress code. Thank you!
Grand Geneva Tee Time Cancellation Policy: 48 hours in advance.