The Brute will close for aerification (greens, tees and fairways) on Tuesday, October 1 and reopen on Saturday, October 5. Then the Brute will close for the season on October 28.
The Highlands will close for aerification on Monday, September 23 (ONLY tees and fairways, greens will be aerated in the spring) at 2pm and reopen on Wednesday, September 25 at noon. The Highlands will then remain open weather permitting.
An exceptional Wisconsin golf experience with:
- Two championship golf courses
- New state of the art GPS yardage system
- Golf Shop - fully stocked with the newest fashion lines and golf equipment
- Links Bar & Grill - open for breakfast and lunch
- Refreshment cart service
- Practice area with driving range/putting/chipping green
- Learning center with professional instruction
- Customized group and corporate outings
- Golf packages
- Regular and twilight memberships
- WSGA handicap system
All rates include cart fee, complete use of practice facility with range balls, club storage, GPS yardage system, locker room facilities, and Grand Geneva divot tool and ball marker. Price does not include 5.5% Wisconsin sales tax.
And to help you ready yourself for your next round:
Grand Geneva features a superb practice chipping and putting green, driving range and one of the finest resort golf shops in the nation. Having been selected as one of the top 50 golf resorts in America for the past 9 years, you can be certain that a truly exciting golfing experience awaits you.
Grand Geneva Golf Dress Code Policy:
No denim allowed. Shorts must be hemmed. Collared shirts are required. Please note that tank tops and cutoffs are not permitted in our dress code. Thank you!
Grand Geneva Tee Time Cancellation Policy: 48 hours in advance.
Award Winning Golf in Wisconsin
- Rated as One of the Top 25 Highest Slope-Rated Milwaukee Area Golf Courses by the Business Journal in 2013
- Named to the Top 25 Golf Resorts List by Golf Resorts & Meeting Destinations Magazine, 2013
- Meetings and Conventions Gold Tee Award, 2012
- Condé Nast Travelers 2012 Readers Poll for Top 10 Northern U.S. Golf Resorts
- Rated as One of the Top 25 Highest Slope-Rated Milwaukee Area Golf Courses by the Business Journal in 2012
- 2011 Greens of Distinction Award from Corporate & Incentive Travel Magazine
- Meetings and Conventions Gold Tee Award, 2011
- Wisconsin Meetings, Best Wisconsin Golf Resort, 2011
- Condé Nast Travelers 2010 Readers Poll for Top 5 Northern U.S. Golf Resorts
- 2010 Best of Wisconsin Meetings, Best Golf Resort Award
- Meetings and Conventions Magazines Gold Tee Award, 2009
- Rated as One of the Top 25 Highest Slope-Rated Milwaukee Area Golf Courses by the Business Journal in 2009
- 2009 Best of Wisconsin Meetings - Best Golf Resort
- Rated one of Americas Top Golf Courses 2009-10, Zagat Survey
- Golf Magazines - Silver Medalist Resort (10th year)
- Wisconsin Section PGA/Resort Category - Merchandiser of the Year Award
- One of Americas Top Golf Courses as noted in the Zagat Guide for 2006-07
- Meetings and Conventions Magazine - Gold Tee Award, 2006
- Meetings and Incentives Magazines - Golden Links Award for exceptional golf facilities, management, and golf experience
- Golf Digest, Best Places to Stay- Four Star Rating. More than 4000 courses in North America rated for overall golf experience, value for the money, standard of service, condition of the course and normal pace of play for 18 holes
- Top award in the Resort categories of Best Course, Best Golf Shop Operations and Best Teaching Facility by the Golf Course Owners of Wisconsin, 2005 Course of the Year Awards