Lake Geneva Golf Specials
Grand Geneva Golf Classic Series and Rally for a Cure
A fun day to Honor and Support those fighting breast cancer now and in the future. Compete in our 18-hole Grand Geneva Golf Classic on The Brute golf course. Gather your foursome for a great day of golf and a chance to win one of many coveted prizes.
Grand Geneva Golf Classic Scramble - Sunday, October 2, 2016
- 7am – Tournament Registration
- 8am - Shotgun Start on The Brute Golf Course
- All participants are qualified to enter in the Rally Skills Challenge to win - A PGA Golf Experience for two to TPC Scottsdale or TPC Sawgrass
- Reception to follow golf: includes one hour sponsored cocktail hour and food stations
- Awards Ceremony
- Each golfer will receive a Rally Goody Bag
- Each golfer will receive a certificate for a complimentary round of golf for future use ($29 cart fee not included and some restrictions apply)
- NEW - each golfer will be entered into the hole-in-challenge for a chance to win $10,000
- $149 per person plus tax
Call (262) 248-2556 to register your foursome, limited availability. $20 of the reg is tart ion fee will benefit Rally, a Susan G. Komen Foundation. Call (800) 558-3417 to make a room reservation.
Nine and Dine
Play nine, and then dine. Golf starting at 5pm any day of the week for just $49. Includes a $20 dining credit to Links Patio Bar and Grill (indoor/outdoor seating). Check out the new lunch and dinner menu including a Friday Fish Fry.
Hotel Guest Special - $59 After 5
$59 for Hotel Guests only to play 18 holes with cart and set of 2016 TaylorMade rental clubs and a sleeve of golf balls, must be staying at Grand Geneva Resort & Spa.
Tuesday's - Ladies Day
Interested in playing two great resort golf courses for a fraction of the price? Call or come out and learn about the Grand Geneva Tuesday Ladies Day! No long term commitment, weekly sign-ups for the following week.
$35 to play 9 Holes before 9:00am and after 2:00pm on Tuesday's or play 18 holes for $59.
Valid all season long, Tee Times can be booked 7 days in advance. Based on availability.
For more information please call (262) 248-2556.