Moose Mountain Falls Waterpark at Timber Ridge Lodge
Kids and parents alike will have a blast at our incredible waterpark, the only all-season resort of its kind in the Midwest. Your kids will jump for joy when you tell them they will be visiting Moose Mountain Falls Waterpark , with no less than 50,000 square foot of water fun. Take off down two gigantic heated watersides from a 35-foot tower, float down the river, or relax in a tropical-style setting with hot tubs and lounge chairs. There's lots of fun, even in the middle of winter! When you've dried off, additional activities include a game arcade and delicious eateries.
- Two Giant Heated Water Slides
- Inner Tubing on the Lazy River
- Indoor and Outdoor Activity Pools
- ThreeWhirlpool Spas & Lounging Areas
- Game Arcade
- Chelsea's Cinema & Activity Center
- Restaurant & Food Court
Moose Mountain Falls is located at Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark at Grand Geneva. Guests of Grand Geneva can purchase day passes to Moose Mountain Falls Waterpark, based on availability. Please inquire at time of reservation. Guests of Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark have waterpark passes included with their overnight stay.
Greater Lake Geneva Area
The surrounding Lake Geneva is ripe for exploring. You can sightsee with a lake cruise, where you can admire mansions built by the Midwest's most prominent families, or tour historic downtown where shops hold rare antiques, unique gifts, and delicious Wisconsin-made confections. Or visit area attractions, from a Wild West general store to the Lake Geneva Raceway.
There's something for everyone. For more information about Lake Geneva, visit the Lake Geneva Area Convention & Visitors Bureau website or call (262)248-4416.
Grand Geneva hosts a variety of events and field trips for the whole family in every season.
See current Family Events at Grand Geneva Resort.
Holiday Family Events at Grand Geneva include:
- Winter Carnival (February)
- Trails Rides, Pony Rides and Petting Zoo at Dan Patch Stables
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Miniature Golf
- Watson's Wild West Museum
- Yerkes Observatory - World's largest refracting telescope
- Showboat of Lyons Movies & Arcade
- Walks Around Geneva Lake's 20-Mile Path
- Water sports on Lake Geneva
- Antiques of Lake Geneva