Wisconsin Fall Events at Grand Geneva
Try out our a-MAZE-ing Corn Maze at Grand Geneva! The maze covers over 4 acres of fun.
- Open daily beginning September 14 - October 31
- $10.00 for ages 4 and up (3 and younger are free)
- Corn Maze tickets can be purchased at Dan Patch Stables
- Check out a video of Bruce the Moose inspecting the Corn Maze prior to opening
Call (262) 215-5303 for more information.
Steve Meisner Oktoberfest Event
Friday, September 14
Celebrate Oktoberfest a week prior to the official Oktoberfest in Munich with Steve Meisner at Grand Geneva. This local musician carries on a family tradition with his Slovenian style of polka. He has been voted #1 in Wisconsin for four years running. Dinner and entertainment will be held inside the ski chalet with a beer garden atmosphere.
- Authentic German buffet will be served from 6:30pm-9pm: Adults $26.95, Children 6-12 $10 and Children 2-5 $6 (Prices include tax and gratuity)
- Buffet includes: Bratwurst/Knockwurst, Kasseler Rippchen with Sauerkraut, Sauerbraten, Red Cabbage, Spaetzle, Bavarian Bread Dumplings, Chicken Schnitzel, carving station with roasted Pork Loin with a Wild Mushroom Sauce, assorted smoked German Sausage display, assorted breads and pretzels, salads, German desserts and more!
- Beverages including German Hofbrau beer and wines available for an additional fee
- Steve Meisner to entertain from 7pm-10pm
For reservations please call (262) 249-4788. All seating is at long beer garden tables to share good times with old and new friends. Dinner and entertainment will be held inside the ski chalet.
Dare to be scared at the Dan Patch Stables Annual Sleepy Hollow Haunted Hayride.
- September 28 - October 31
- Friday and Saturday nights from 7pm-Midnight
- Sunday Nights from 7pm-10pm (October 7 and October 31 will run from 7pm-Midnight)
- Tickets go on sale starting at 6pm
- Kid friendly ride from 6pm-7pm
- Adults: $13
- Kids (6 and under): $6
- Bonfire at 6pm each night of the hayride
- Enjoy brats, hot dogs, hamburgers, popcorn, nachos, caramel apples, cookies, candy bars, hot apple cider, hot chocolate, coffee, soda and more while you are waiting to be scared!
Admission is on a "first come, first scared" basis. Call (262) 215-5303 for more information.
Timber Ridge Halloween Happenings
Join the Timber Ridge Activity Team for fun crafts and activities on the weekends in October.
- Arts and crafts
- Pumpkin painting and decorating
- Food fun with caramel apple sundaes and s'mores
- Fridays and Saturdays in October from 5pm-10pm in the Timber Ridge Lawn
- Pricing applies for most activities
Dan Patch Stables Activities
Also enjoy these other fall events at Dan Patch Stables.
- Rainbow Train Rides: $5
- Pony Rides (for kids 6 and under): $5 (Special rate valid until Oct. 31, 2012)
- Corn Box
- Giant Slide
- Pumpkins for sale
- Petting Zoo