Try a Fiercely Fun Dance Workout!
Bring your sweetie and learn some new moves for Valentine's Day! Join WERQ Instructor Gailt Rosenblatt for the fiercely fun dance fitness class based on pop, rock, and hip hop music on Sunday, February 14 at 10am and Monday, February 15 at 11am. All abilities are welcome; the classes will be held at the WEL Spa Fitness Center and cost $20 each.
Learn more about WERQ here.
- Junior Olympic Size Aquatic/Lap Pool
- Separate Ladies & Mens' Steam Room, Sauna, & Whirlpool
- Aerobics Studio
- 35 Indoor Climbing Wall (additional fee)
- Strength & Conditioning Equipment
- Cardio Theater
- Weight Machines
- Free Weights
- Recumbent & Stationary Bicycles
- Indoor/Outdoor Tennis (additional fee)
- Aqua Aerobics
- Cross Training
- Cycling (reservations required)
- Body Pump®
- Tennis & Climbing Instruction (additional fee)
- Personal Trainers (additional fee)
- Fitness Assessments (additional fee)
Fitness Center Hours:
Hours are subject to change.
Fitness Center Age Requirements:
Lap Pool: 18+ no exceptions
Fitness Equipment: 18+ no exceptions
Group Exercise Fitness Classes: 16+ no exceptions
Basketball & Volleyball Courts: 16+ (If the child is under 16, an adult must be on the court with the child)
Tennis Courts: 16+ (If under 16, the reservation must be made by an adult and adult supervision is required for the court use)
Locker Rooms 18+ (Younger children are allowed to use the handicapped single restrooms while accompanied by parent)
Spa Services 18+ (If under 18, a parent or guardian must complete a waiver and be present for the service. Massage services for those under 18 will need to be conducted by a therapist of the same gender)