Grand Geneva Reservation Policy
Room rates are confirmed at time of reservation.
For your convenience a $15 resort fee is added to your bill per night. Resort fee includes:
- 802.11n wireless Internet coverage extending the entire lodge — even poolside indoors and out
- Overnight valet parking
- On-site transportation using either our trolley or van
- In-room bottled water (two per night located in your refrigerator)
- Access to the 10,000 square foot fitness center, including daily fitness classes, steam, sauna, whirlpool and locker facilities (must be 16 years of age or older)
- Access to 2,000+ publications with PressReader
- All local, calling-card and toll-free telephone calls
- In-room coffee
- Incoming facsimile messages
- In-room safe
Check-in time is 4pm and check-out is at Noon. You must be 21 or older to reserve and stay in a guest room. A major credit card must be presented to check-in. For additional room amenity information, click here.
A one-night room/package, resort fee & tax deposit is due upon reservation. This deposit will be charged to the credit card provided upon booking. The Grand Geneva Resort & Spa has a 72-hour cancellation policy. All cancellations must be made 72-hours before arrival to receive a full refund on the credit card provided.
Dining Reservations can be made in advance of your arrival to ensure seating availability for the time of your choice. View Grand Geneva Restaurants
Packages do not include alcoholic beverages unless stated. All package components (golf, tennis, spa services and dining) should be reserved at the time of booking to ensure availability at the time of reservation. No refunds will be made for unused package components. Packages do not include resort fee service charge or taxes for all components included in the package. View packages and specials
Grand Geneva Resort and Spa welcomes all service animals as well as dogs under 25 pounds to the resort. The fee for dogs under 25 pounds is $35. Please read more about our pet program guidelines.
Rooms are subject to 8.5% state and local taxes.
Please note: Grand Geneva Resort acts and cooperates with other organizations to make arrangements for accommodations and other services referred to herein. Grand Geneva Resort is not responsible for acts of other organizations and does not assume responsibility for any delay, error, loss or accident, inclement weather, faults or negligence, injury or damage in respect to any person or property, however caused or arising.