Lake Geneva's Pet Friendly Resort
Creating a memorable experience for you and your pet is our primary goal. Therefore, your pet's comfort and convenience, our staff will be placing special Grand Geneva bedding and food bowls for use while in residence. A complimentary pet treat will also be provided at check-in. Download the Pet Club Brochure.
The following guidelines will ensure that everyone's visit is enjoyable from start to finish.
- Our pet program is designed for dogs only. No other pets are allowed on property. There is a 25lb weight limit restriction.
- Pets must be registered during check-in at the front desk.
- You will find a $45 pet fee per night added to your room account. The fee is $55 for two dogs; there is a two dog maximum per room.
- Guests are responsible for any damage or disruption pets may cause. If a deep cleaning is necessary, a $250 cleaning fee will be added to your room account. If your pet is left unattended in your room and neighboring guests are disturbed, your pet will be taken to Public Safety at a rate of $20 per hour. Should this occur, please contact extension 3190.
- Display door hanger on the outside of your door when your pet is occupying the room.
- A "Guest of Grand Geneva" tag will be provided for use during your stay at the resort. Affix it to your pet's collar.
- Pet must be leashed at all times.
- A clean-up packet is provided for use in the designated outdoor pet areas.
- Pet walking at Grand Geneva is in designated areas only, as noted on the property map.
- Housekeeping services need to be pre-arranged so the pet is with his or her owner or out of the room during services. Please contact Housekeeping to arrange a cleaning schedule for service.
- Pets are not permitted in restaurants, on golf courses, tennis courts, in pool areas, retail outlets, ski chalet or spa. Assistance dogs are exempt.
- There is no additional fee for medical service animals. Certification tags or certification papers must be shown at the time of check-in.
Grand Geneva Resort and Spa Property Map
Grand Geneva reserves the right to refuse service to any pet. If deemed appropriate, Grand Geneva may also ask that a disruptive pet be removed from the property.